Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Strange Sleeping Positions

Claire is pulling herself up on things now.  It seems like whenever kids are going through a major developmental milestone like that they have a harder time sleeping because they just want to practice their new skill.  Well, Claire must have been practicing in her crib until she got too tired and finally fell asleep.  She just fell asleep sitting up!
I was going to leave her like that, but Jeff convinced me that she would sleep better if I laid her on her back.  She fell right back asleep after I laid her back.

2 comments:

  1. How precious! What a sweet little photo of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was finally able to read about your trip. It sounds so great. I am so glad you were able to visit all those wonderful places. It makes me want to visit them all again. It was so great to see you! Thanks for stopping by. Can't wait to hear the rest of your adventures from the summer.

    ReplyDelete