Monday, May 31, 2010

Boston - Day 3

We started out last day with a Duck Tour.  We'd always wanted to try one and though Boston would be a great place for it.  Plus we knew the girls would enjoy it.  Here we are on the Duck vehicle.
Our driver was MC History (like MC Hammer the rapper).

One of my favorite sites on the tour was seeing a piece of the Berlin Wall.  I remember being in elementary school when the wall came down.

Here's Jeff and Lily after the Duck splashed into the water.
For a morning snack, we stopped by Mike's Pastry Shop after the tour.  Jeff and I had Oreo cheesecake and their specialty, cannolli.
Lily picked out an M&M cookie the size of her head!

After we finished our treat we went to Fenway Park, the oldest baseball park in the US, for a tour.

I was really surprised how much I enjoyed the tour.  I recommended it to anyone who likes going to baseball games.




No comments:

Post a Comment