Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meeting a Princess

Lily was very excited to meet the princesses at Disneyland.  Jeff was a champ and waited in line 1 1/2 hours while I fed Claire and took Lily on a train ride around the park.  It was definitely worth it and one of the reasons we went to Disneyland.  Lily is a HUGE princess fan.  When she first met Snow White, she was a little shy (I would be shy too if I were meeting someone I was a fan of, like ...Robert Pattinson from Twilight).
Snow White was so sweet to Lily.  And then Lily, Claire and I all got to be in a picture with her.  Claire could not take her eyes off Snow White...maybe another princess fan in the works!

Next, we met Sleeping Beauty.  Princess Aurora is one of my all-time favorites.  Lily and Aurora are so cute together!
Lastly, we met Princess Jasmine.  She was so friendly and happy.  Disney does a GREAT job casting!

When we left, Lily had stars in her eyes.  She was acting all dreamy.  It was so cute and you could tell it was a very special moment for her.

1 comment: