Friday, April 30, 2010

Disneyland - 2nd Half

The second day of our trip we went to Disney's California Adventure.  I had never been to this park before, but I really like it.  It has some of my favorite rides.  We spent most of the morning together as a big group, taking turns watching Lily and Claire while the rest of the group went on an adventurous ride.  I really liked being able to spend that time with my parents and Tristen and Sage.

Lily's favorite ride was King Triton's Carousel.  She loves carousels, so we all went on it with her.  Its important to note that my dad must have been concerned about safety because he wore the safety belt!




We all went together on the Golden Zephyr, which was a boring ride for adults, but made for some great pictures.


My favorite ride is the Tower of Terror.  Its reminiscent of the Twilight Zone and it freaks me out every single time I go on it, as seen below.

Lily's favorite place, besides the carousel, was "A Bug's Land".  It is so cute!  You feel like you are a little bug because everything around you is HUGE.  She cried when we left, partly because she was exhausted and partly because she really enjoyed it.  Its kind of weird though because she gets really scared whenever she sees a bug.



The last thing we did was watch the parade.  We got there a little late and had a hard time finding a good spot, so Lily sat on Grandpa Butler's shoulders because he's the tallest person around.  She could see great and probably really appreciated having a place to sit.


After that, our little family went back to the hotel for some R&R.

No comments:

Post a Comment