Thursday, April 22, 2010

DON"T Let it Snow!

I am so sick of the snow.  I like having 4 seasons, but not when one of the seasons seems to last SIX MONTHS!  It has been regularly snowing in April and I am ready for Spring.  It snowed April fools day (Ha, Ha, good joke) and continued on until Easter (White Christmas or White Easter?).
It has snowed several times between now and then,with a few nice days sprinkled in.  At least Spring is putting up a fight.  But this morning when I woke up and saw snow on the ground again it was that last straw. Its almost MAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! So, I totally forgot to send you and invite to our blog...SORRY! Your is cute and your kiddos are stinkin cute! I'm sick of the snow also!...I'm ready to hang out outside without chivering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate the sacrifice of those still dealing with snow, which has probably contributed to the glorious Spring we're having this year. When normally Summer weather has already started, we're enjoying low 70s weather. Maybe you should come back to us :o)

    ReplyDelete