Monday, March 1, 2010

Work-Life Balance

I had the awesome opportunity to speak to some women at BYU about work-life balance last Friday.  I felt really humbled because I am no expert on work-life balance.  While I was working I felt I had a very delicate balance and the slightest change would throw everything off.  So I realized while preparing for this speech that no one is perfect at work-life balance.

So on that note, I officially quit my job today.  Feels a little strange, but I've been away for 8 months now so it isn't a major change.  Jeff better get a good job after school!

He has an internship offer with Johnson and Johnson that would take us to Raritan, NJ for the summer.  We'll see if any other offers come in and what we end up doing.

2 comments:

  1. That would be a hard balance. I didn't know you were still working. It is probably nice not to have to balance between the two though. The Lord will provide for you and Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you working from Provo? I thought you had already quit? I also thought you did great in balancing the work/mother thing. I was impressed with how you juggled everything.

    ReplyDelete