Friday, February 19, 2010

A Few Funny Things

So a few funny things have happened recently and I wanted to share.

1)  A few days ago, Lily invited me to play with her in her room.  After we got settled I asked her what she wanted to play.  She said, "Do you want to play with matches?"  I paused for a long time while my mind raced - How did she get a hold of matches and does she even know what they are?  She then pulled out her Princess Memory Game.  Oh! matches.  I get it.  We had a great time playing with "matches".

2) I left Claire in her Jumperoo while I helped Lily get set up with a DVD. When I came back, this is what I found.

This reminded me of a time this happened to Lily! So cute!

3)  I made some homemade bread today that we're going to use tomorrow to make the awesomest French Toast ever.  However, I noticed a burning smell while it was baking.  I ran to discover this:

The bread had risen too much and hit the heating coil on the ceiling of the oven.  My oven is really tiny, so I had to take out one of the racks so there would be enough room for the bread.  I think if I ever become a rancher, that's going to be my cattle brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment