Monday, January 23, 2012

Meeting the Princesses

I didn't realize, until our trip was over, that Lily and Claire met every Disney Princess.  Every single one.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  They sure are cute together.  Claire gets so dreamy-eyed whenever she meets a character.

We started with Rapunzel, because we heard she has the longest line.



Then we visited Tiana (well, I snuck away to ride the Haunted Mansion).
Then Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora.  Claire loves Aurora and was super chatty with her.  She made up all kinds of stories.



The next day in Magic Kingdom we met Aladdin and Jasmine.  It was funny to watch them ride the Magic Carpets ride before they came over.  They kept getting hit by the camel spit!

My favorite character interaction to watch was Ariel and Prince Eric.  Here's Claire's dreamy eyes for Ariel.

Here's Ariel's dreamy eyes for Prince Eric (so funny!)

Then we asked Prince Eric where Max was (Max is his dog's name).  He went off on a story about Max and his whereabouts.  Afterwards, he told Lily he needed to whisper a secret in her ear.  He pulled her in close and gave her a big kiss on the cheek!  Lily was so surprised.  Eric's tricky like that.

Well, Claire was a little jealous that Lily got kissed so she had Prince Eric give her a kiss too.

Then, in Animal Kingdom, we met Pocahontas.  The girls, especially Claire, were fascinated with the fringe across her chest on her dress.  I felt bad that my kids were inappropriately touching Pocahontas, but I'm sure they weren't the first.

At EPCOT we met Mulan.  She was very concerned about the locations of Mushu and Crickee and wanted Lily and Claire's help finding them. 
On our last day, we met Snow White.  She was very into her character and did a great job.  She completed our collection!

I think its more one of my life dreams (to meet all the princesses) than my kids, but that's OK. What an accomplishment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment