Friday, October 21, 2011

YMCA Halloween Party

I am really loving this Halloween/Fall season.  My kids are getting into it, especially Lily.  She's changed her mind about what she wants to be for Halloween like 16 times.  In fact, I thought she was going to be Rapunzel, but then she decided she was going to be Ariel for the YMCA Halloween Party.  We'll she what she decides for the ward party and for the actual Halloween day.  Claire decided to be Belle and I only had to redo her hair twice...that's pretty good for Claire.  She looked really cute.  For some reason I didn't take any pictures, but a YMCA employee did and promised to email me so when that happens, I'll post a picture.

Lily likes to hear about spooky things (but not too spooky) and has been drawing ghosts and vampire costumes.  Claire HATES spooky things and if things get even remotely spooky she starts to cry (like when I pretended to be a witch).  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment