Thursday, September 23, 2010

Visit to Thanksgiving Point

I had never been to Thanksgiving Point so I called my friend, Naomi, and we went to the farm area together.  Lily and her son, Spencer, are great friends and inspire each other to be adventurous.  It was really cute to see the farm animals.  Claire loved the ducks and Lily loved riding in the horse-drawn carriage, like a princess.




After we left, I wanted to take some pictures of my girls by the pumpkins and hay bales.  When I got there, I realized I didn't have my camera and had to drive back to my old parking spot to find it.  It had a few new dents, but fortunately it still works and it didn't get run over.  The pictures turned out cute, but I'm not sure if it was worth the damage to the camera.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, Claire is so grown up! She's not a baby anymore.
    We miss Lily!

    ReplyDelete