Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Somerset Patriots

Turns out Somerset has their own baseball team.  They play in the Atlantic league...which I'd never heard of.  We got the tickets for free from our apartment complex and had lots of fun spending the evening at the game.  I dressed the girls up in their Cubs shirts and Jeff wore his Cubs shirt too.  I was the only "team neutral" member of the family.  The Somerset Patriots played the Long Island team.  I don't know who won because it got too late and we had to leave to let the girls go to bed.  We had great seats, 3 rows behind home plate!
And here's another picture of Claire since she isn't looking in the family photo.

2 comments:

  1. Way to live it up this summer! It's fun to read about the various adventures you guys are having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your family is having a great summer! What a fun adventure!

    I wish I was running with you this fall. Julia and I have talked about running a 10K if you want another option; however, you looked great running in Boston!

    ReplyDelete