Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day together.  I love to give presents, so I made Jeff open his gifts before we left for church.  He got a nice pair of shoes (he picked them out), a new wallet, and a candy bar bouquet.  I the the candy was the best surprise and I let Lily bring it to him.  So cute!

I had to speak in church.  My topic wasn't assigned so I thought I would read the conference talk titles to refresh my memory about conference and I remembered that there were a lot of talks about mothers and their importance.  I almost wrote a talk about mothers when I remembered...its going to be FATHER'S DAY.  It would be really weird to hear a talk about mothers on father's day.  So I wrote a talk about fathers instead and it turned out great.

For dinner we grilled down by the pool.   A nice relaxing ending to a relaxing day.  Jeff, you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment