Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Hanukkah

Lily is really enjoying this holiday season, although she is confused about which holiday we are celebrating.  I think Lily is celebrating Hanukkah because she is opening presents every day!  She opened her princess sleeping bag yesterday and today she opened a toy princess camera.  Hopefully the time out I gave her will help her resist the temptation to open every present under the tree.  We'll see.

She asks me every day if it will be Christmas tonight.  I tell her "No" and then I tell her how many days we have to wait, but its definitely not sinking in.  Oh well!  We say we want it to feel like Christmas everyday.  It sure feels like Christmas every day to Lily!

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid to put presents under the tree for that reason! Actually I worry more about Dallin ripping them open when he's over than Caleb :o)

    ReplyDelete