Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Lily saw her first movie in the Theater on Christmas Eve.  Jeff, Lily, Tristen, and I went to see The Princess and the Frog.  It was great.  I recommend it!  Here's a picture of Lily in the theater.  I forgot the camera so we took the picture with Jeff's phone and it doesn't do a very good job.  Lily was a little wiggly, but she enjoyed the movie and it kept her attention the whole time.


We had an awesome Christmas dinner (bacon-wrapped dates, squash soup, peppered turkey, rolls, mashed potatoes, etc.) planned and prepared by Skye.  He's quite the cook after his first semester of training in the culinary arts.

After dinner we had to complete a Christmas trivia quiz (Jeff and I won!) and then we had our Christmas program.  After the program everyone opened a present.  The Butler tradition is to get PJ's for Christmas Eve so I made some matching jammies for Lily and Claire to open.  They turned out really good!



After the presents we had dessert.  Skye made his award-winning pecan tart and I made molten chocolate cakes.


The chocolate molten cake is one of Jeff's favorites.  Can't you tell?


I got the recipe from Kraftfoods.com.  Here's the link in case you need an awesome chocolate dessert recipe:   http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/molten-chocolate-cakes-69182.aspx

1 comment:

  1. I love the molten chocolate cakes too! Priceless picture of Jeff.

    ReplyDelete