Saturday, April 2, 2011

Conference Surprise

My parents came to visit for General Conference.  It was so great to see them and be able to spend time with them.  Lily and Claire loved it too.  Claire warmed right up to my dad and began demanding that he read her stories.  My parents enjoyed being either the prince or the bad guy while playing with Lily (because she's always the princess).  Saturday was beautiful, with 70 degree weather.  My mom and I sat out on the back porch and listened to conference together while working on our little sewing/crocheting projects.

Then Sunday morning I woke up to this:
That was quite the surprise...and not a welcome one either.  I still made Jeff grill our chicken for dinner, even though it was freezing outside, and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment