Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lily's Birthday Celebration





We celebrated Lily's birthday on Saturday because Jeff's family was able to come into town.  She officially turns 3 on Wednesday.  For her birthday, we decorated with a pink & princess theme.


I thought it would be really fun to make ice cream cone cupcakes because Lily loves ice cream cones.  They turned out cute, but I had the hardest time making them!  Seems simple, but it isn't!  I had to make some regular cupcakes to make up for my ice cream cone failures.

Lily enjoyed the cupcakes.  That's what matters most.

Here are some photos of everyone enjoying cupcakes - except my siblings.


Lily's favorite part was opening her presents.  


Grandma and Grandpa Butler got Lily a lot of princesses and stickers!


Jeff and I (and Claire I guess) got her a booster seat, pillow, and finger paints.  The finger paints were a big hit.  By the way, I made that lovely flower.  Lily (with the help of aunt Andrea) just wanted to make hand prints and fingerprints. 




3 comments:

  1. The cupcake cones look awesome. Nice work, Tahlia! Happy Birthday Lily! We wish we could have been there.

    Jeff, now I know that Jason's not the only one who can make a disturbing face on command.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog off of Dani's blog. I am so excited to be able to stay in contact with you again. I think the cupcakes turned out AWESOME! Can you send me your e-mail address and I will invite you to read my blog. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We just found you guys! And happy birthday to Lily, hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete